Deep Learning Summer School
Hi! If you are from the Deep Learning Summer School, please check out my CV here.
My current projects are:
- Image Captioning:
- Working towards developing captions for images using attention models, the results from MS COCO leaderboard will be shortly added.
- Video Question Answering:
- Implementing different language models to make the question answering more dynamic.
- Intelligent and Proactive Dialog (Intelligent Chat Bot):
- Which can carry context from one dialog exchange to another and can use this information to initiate a new dialog.
- This is being developed using memory networks and is tested on an indigenous CMU corpus of dialogs also developed by me.
- Repodoctor for the Mozilla Science Lab, to support open research.
- The EESEN-Transcriber in which my work is:
- To add the video indexing based on the words spoken in the video
- To develop real time video summarization
- To be able to write out the differences in text format between two video clusters or two videos.
- Video Question Answering
- This project will be added to the SpeechKitchen.org
blog comments powered by Disqus